Don’t miss the chance to win a potential £5,000 in our Premier 10 competition this weekend. All you have to do is correctly predict the outcome of ten games from the USA’s MLS and Sweden’s Allsvenskan and you could be in the money. Check out the preview below.
1 – Colorado Rapids V Chivas USA (Void Match)
- All outcomes count as correct.
2 – Montreal Impact V Portland T (Draw or Montreal win)
- In their last four league encounters they have a draw of 1-1 and Montreal have three wins at 2-1, 2-0 and 1-0.
- Montreal have only won three games so far this season (all home games), they’ve drawn five and lost ten.
- In Portland’s last three away matches they have a 3-1 win, a 2-2 draw and a 2-0 loss in their most recent.
3 – New England V Columbus Crew (Draw)
- In their sixty encounters since 1998 New England have twenty-one wins, Columbus have twenty-two wins and they have seventeen draws.
- New England have lost their last seven games straight, three of them home games and only scored three goals over the seven games.
- Columbus have drawn four of their last seven matches, two of them away matches and lost their most recent away match 4-1 to New York.
4 – Seattle V LA Galaxy (Seattle win)
- In their last three league encounters they have two draws both at 1-1 and Galaxy have a 4-0 win.
- Top of the league Seattle have won their last six home games, scoring two or more goals in five of those matches.
- Galaxy’s last three away matches have been a 1-1 draw, a 1-0 win and a 2-1 defeat in their most recent.
5 – Toronto V Sporting KC (Draw or Sporting KC win)
- In their last four league encounters they have a 2-2 draw, Toronto have a 2-1 win and Kansas City have two wins at 2-1 and 3-0.
- Toronto are unbeaten in five of their last six home games, drawing their most recent 1-1 with Vancouver.
- Kansas City have won their last four away matches with results of 2-0, 1-0 2-1 and 2-1.
6 – Vancouver W V FC Dallas (FC Dallas win)
- In their last eight league encounters Dallas have six wins, Vancouver have one and they have one draw of 2-2.
- In Vancouver’s nineteen games played so far this season they have six wins, four losses and nine draws.
- Dallas have drawn their last three away matches at 0-0, 2-2 and 0-0.
7 – AIK V Falkenbergs (Draw or AIK win)
- It was a 4-1 win for Falkenbergs in their last league encounter in the reverse fixture last week.
- AIK have won their last five home games with results of 2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 4-2 and 3-0 in their most recent.
- Falkenbergs have only lost one game in their last nine, they’ve drawn five and won three.
8 – Elfsborg V Norrkoping (Draw or Elfsborg win)
- In their twenty-one encounters since 1998 Elfsborg have twelve wins, Norrkoping have four and they have five draws. Norrkoping took the last encounter 4-2 in the reverse fixture last week.
- Elfsborg last three home games have been a 1-0 win, a 1-0 loss and a 2-2 draw in their most recent.
- Norrkoping’s last three away games have been a 2-0 loss, a 2-2 draw and another 2-2 draw in their most recent.
9 – Helsingborg V Orebro (Draw or Helsingborg win)
- In their twenty-eight encounters since 1998 Helsingborg have ten wins, Orebro have eight and they have ten draws. They drew their last three league encounters including a 1-1 in the reverse fixture last week.
- Helsingborg have only lost one of their seven home games this season, they’ve won three and drawn three.
- Orebro have not won a game in their last nine, drawing four and losing five.
10 – Majllby V IFK Gothenburg (Gothenburg win)
- Gothenburg took their last league encounter 3-1 in the reverse fixture last week.
- Majllby have only won three games so far this season (all home games), they’ve drawn three and lost nine.
- Gothenburg have only lost one game so far this season (a home game), they’ve won six and drawn eight.