Premier 10 Internationals 3rd-5th September
Have a shot at predicting the outcome of ten matches from the international friendlies to score yourself some cash. Below are some handy facts about the matches ahead, so read through before making your decisions.
1 – England V Norway (Draw)
- Their last encounter was a friendly in 2012 that England won at 1-0.
- England have drawn their last two friendlies, a 2-2 with Ecuador and a 0-0 with Honduras before the World Cup.
- Norway have drawn three of their last five matches, all friendlies including a 2-2 with Czech Republic, a 1-1 with Russia and a 0- with United Arab Emirates.
2 – Belgium V Australia (Belgium win)
- The two teams have yet to play against each other, this will be their first meeting.
- Belgium have won seven of their last eight matches, but lost the last 1-0 to Argentina to exit the World Cup.
- Australia haven’t won a match in six, losing five and drawing one. Their last match was their last of the World Cup a 3-0 defeat to Spain.
3 – Czech Republic V USA (Draw)
- Their last encounter was in a friendly in 2010 that Czech Republic won at 4-0.
- In their last six matches Czech Republic have three wins, two draws of 2-2 and a 2-1 loss against Austria in their last match.
- USA have only two losses in their last eight games, their final World Cup matches a 1-0 defeat to Germany and their 2-1 defeat to Belgium in extra time.
4 – Denmark V Turkey (Draw or Denmark win)
- Their last three encounters have all been score draws, 1-1 and 2-2 in World Cup qualifiers in 2004 and 2005 and a 1-1 in a friendly in 2012.
- Denmark have only lost one match in their last eight, they’ve won five and drawn two.
- Turkey have only lost two matches in their last twelve, they’ve drawn one and won nine.
5 – France V Spain (France win)
- Their last two encounters were in World Cup qualifiers in 2012-2013 where they had a 1-1 draw and Spain took a 1-0 win.
- France have only two losses in their last sixteen matches, they’ve drawn four and won ten.
- Spain have won three, lost two in their last five matches, including their 5-1 defeat to Netherlands and 2-0 defeat to Chile in the World Cup.
6 – Germany V Argentina (Draw or Argentina win)
- Their last encounter was the World Cup final 2014, which Germany won at 1-0 in extra time.
- Germany are unbeaten in eighteen matches, winning thirteen and drawing five.
- Argentina have only lost one match in their last twelve (the World Cup final), they’ve won nine and drawn two. Argentina are unbeaten in six trips to Germany, winning three and drawing three.
7 – Italy V Netherlands (Netherlands win)
- They have drawn their last two encounters at 0-0 and 1-1 in friendlies in 2009 and 2013.
- Italy have drawn six of their last eleven games, they’ve won two and lost three, losing their last match 1-0 to Uruguay in the World Cup.
- Netherlands have only lost one match in their last ten, they’ve drawn one and won eight, including their last match a 3-0 win over Brazil in the World Cup.
8 – Japan V Uruguay (Uruguay win)
- Their last two encounters were friendlies in 2008 and 2013 with Uruguay winning both at 3-1 and 4-2.
- Japan were winless in their last three matches (World Cup), losing 2-1 to Ivory Coast, drawing 0-0 with Greece and losing 4-1 to Colombia.
- Uruguay have only lost two matches in their last ten, a 3-1 defeat to Costa Rica and a 2-0 defeat to Colombia both in the World Cup.
9 – Latvia V Armenia (Latvia win)
- Their last encounter was a friendly in 2009 that finished 0-0.
- In their last four matches Latvia have lost two and won two. Losing two friendlies against Ireland 3-0 and Macedonia 2-1 and winning two Baltic Cup matches at penalties with Estonia and 1-0 Lithuania.
- Armenia have only one win in their last five matches, losing their last in a friendly with Germany 6-1.
10 – Ukraine V Paraguay
Match Void, all predictions correct.